Friday, December 23, 2011

ATL-PNS

I made Katie sit on Santa's lap :)
Kellan Harper
I took my annual holiday trip to Pensacola this week to see my sweet friends and we had a great time! I spent a day shopping (and eating :) with Katie, and we stopped by to see Lindsay and her sweet baby as well. Then I spent a few days with Jess and Brady as the weather turned nasty and extended my trip a little longer than planned - of course I didn't mind. What with such a wonderful hostess and great company! The only thing was it made it that much harder to leave when the weather cleared. I can't believe how much Brady has grown since I saw him last - he's holding court with the adults and reasoning his way into all kinds of trouble ;) I love that kid. Here are some pics from my trip - enjoy, and Happy Holidays!
Brady 'staged' our set for us - love the stuffed animals!

Sweet boy!

No comments: